HIV Prevention Community

test?

I have had sex with prostitutes 5or six times which was protected and I have tested for hiv1&2 with with p24 antigenat 2,4,6,8 and 10th months respectively and all test came negative do I consider my test conclusive or do I need any more tests..?as now wife is pregnant and In her test for hiv was also negative.thanks in advance
Of course they were negative because you had protected sex. No risk.
Can I free my mind bcoz it turning me nuts as my wife is pregnant?
Did you not read what I wrote?
sorry to say but you guys a little rude here.thanks
Please tell me how. I told you you had no risk and why your test was negative. Then you basically asked the same question I answered.