HIV Prevention Community

testing results

I've been getting night sweats and recently started having burning neck and ears. The night sweats last for 7-13 days of every month since late last year. I've been abstinent for over 3 years and I've only ever had one sexual partner, whom I had unprotected sex with. I do not know his HIV status. I began having serious thrush last year as well as severe tingling in my legs, trunk, and hands, so I went to the hospital to get an HIV 1/2/O antibody test using whole blood. The EIA antibody lab results were negative, and so were my oraquick results (which I took two months after the whole blood EIA test), as well as my HIV-1 DNA PCR test was negative The thrush is what is freaking me out, because that is one of the symptoms of HIV as well as night sweats. Is it possible that the oraquick, lab EIA antibody test, and DNA PCR missed something like a CRF? My blood glucose is normal but my WBC is 4.3 (low normal).
As long as your test was 3 months after you had unprotected sex you do not have HIV. Symptoms mean nothing.
3 of the tests that I did (EIA HIV 1/2/O at the hospital lab, HIV DNA PCR, and 1 oraquick) were done over 3 years after I had unprotected sex. I've been abstinent for over 3 years now.

I did do one orauick test about a month after the last sexual encounter 3 years ago and that came out negative. The only reason why I even bothered retesting 3 years after the fact was due to these suspect symptoms, that is why I believe it is an uncommon variant, such as a CRF.
should I get an antigen test done as well? I understand those are very accurate as well.
You don't have HIV, you have several conclusive tests.