HIV Prevention Community

testing

one quick question i recieved oral sex from a prostitute with me ejaculating in her mouth and her swallowing with my penis still in her mouth , should i get an HIV test or not

thanks for the responses
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/hiv-and-oral/show/1213155?personal_page_id=1332682#post_5544939

i'm a female.  if i had NOT had unprotected sex...would i go have a pregnancy test done?

if my leg doesnt hurt...would i have it exrayed to see if it's broken?

lol ok lizzie i got ya no testing

thank  you
I recently attended a workshop on HIV (in Singapore). According to them, it takes at least one litre of saliva to infect another person with HIV. Even if you spit in jug, it will take hours to get one litre of saliva. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE ONE LITRE OF SALIVA DURING ORAL SEX. SO MOVE ON AND RELAX.
Move on.