HIV Prevention Community

transmission

Hi guys,

I am glad I found this site. I have a bit of a silly questions, I know I am a bit paranoid about disease especially STDs .

So I met a guy when I was camping. We ended up playing around. Now here is my problem I had a ton of mosquito bites on my arm (from the previous night). I was stupid, and even when I was giving him oral I was scratching my arm, it was horrible. I had a cluster of bites. Some I scratched off a previous scab and were bleeding.
I finished his off with a hand job and I was not expecting the sperm to go so far. It got on my forearm where I had the bits, and open sores.

Now I don't know this guy very well. Would I be at risk of HIV if her was positive?

Thanks!

transmission takes place INSIDE the body.

you had NO risk