HIV Prevention Community

unprotected sex in pregnancy

I had an unprotected sex in 5-month of my pregnancy, I got tested at 2, 3 and 4-month point (the 4-month testing taken 14 days after the childbirth). I am scared that pregnancy can cause delayed seroconversion, I am still experiencing symptoms like lips and tongue burning (burning mouth syndrom) and numbness in my muscles. I am definitely going to take another test after 6 months, I just need your opinion on the negative result of my tests taken up to now - do you think they are conclusive enough?
Can changes in immunity system during pregnancy also alter (i.e. prolong) the hiv window period?
Thanks for your reply.
Hana K.C.
1)absolutely conclusive 2)absolutely NOT.
you are fine,relax and dont let the anxiety stop you from your bieng a good mummy.
dont go by symptoms.trust the tests.
3 months post exposure is CONCLUSIVE...you dont have hiv and dont need further testing.