A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

unprotected vaginal Sex HIV HELP

Hi All

on 30. December a misstake is happen, i got unprotected Vaginal Sex with ah Girl who use Drugs she tell me she use now Methadon, before she use Cocaine + Heroine, i was so trunken and i got unprotected Vaginal Sex for maybe 5 minutes not longer. Later she tells me she works as a Prostitute on the Streets , i ask about HIV she tells me no she didnt have hiv, shes  got  child etc....but who knows what is true and false?Maybe she lies

now today 36 days ago i make a HIV Rapid Test it comes Negativ back, how big are the chance that the Test comes postiv back on 8 Weeks , 13 Weeks?

I never got Symtoms like fever, etc but a a little red small points on the body ;-(((( for a few days ? what was this ?hiv acute????

im so happy to find this forum;-(
37 Responses
Your test result is reassuring, but not conclusive. It will be conclusive at 3 month. Symptoms do not matter - your small dots may have appeared for many reasons unrelated to HIV.
Hi There

ok thanks, thats means my change of a HIV+ Test is now 50% for the next Test at 8 Weeks?

hello?

Test
You do not have HIV.it is HIV phobia.you will be ok.
186166 tn?1385262982
as stated...test at 3 months for a conclusive result.
Hi thanks

but im not a HIV Phobia Freak, it was a HIGH RISK unprotected Vaginal act.She tells me later she works on the Street as Streetworker.

The Problem is i found a white point on my left Tonsille now its there for 1 week and didnt go away and 1 week before i got 5-6 red points on my Body .

No fever , no fatique etc

Yesterday i freaked really out i hope the test gives me a litte chance
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.