HIV Prevention Community

vaginal fluid on a deep small cut

Hi there ,

First of all thanks a lot for providing such information for all of us in here .

Yesterday I had a protected vaginal sex with a csw. Also recieved unprotected oral sex from her . But at the end of the thing , When I was taking out the condom with my hand I discover couple of deep small cut(still not recoverd and can seen my deep skin) on my finger which happened a day ago by my pet .
1. Is that possible to get hiv by vaginal fluids contact this cut on my finger?
2. If I touch my penis after I took the condom out , can I still get hiv from the vaginal fluid from the condom ?
3. Shall I be worried about recieving unprotected oral sex also ?
I would be more than happy If you can reply my questions. I am worried too much about those as most of the people asking questions in here .

best regards..
COMMUNITY LEADER
Exposure to infectious body fluids outside the host's body is no risk. You are fine
Thanks a lot for your fast reply . I am married and gonna have a kid very soon I made that stupid mistake can't stop feeling guilty. So I should not get tested and my situation is safe for all of us isn't?
Coz I am also feeling very worried about my wife and my future kid.
Thank you very much for your understading.
Guilt does not cause disease. If you're unable to deal with your guilt then you should seek counseling. But as for HIV, as you were already told, you had no risk because bodily fluids are not infectious outside the body. No risk obviously means nothing to test.
So Do you think I can keep on my sexual life with my wife ? I am kinda scared of passing it to her ..
Pass WHAT on to your wife?  You were never at risk for HIV, so you certainly can't pass HIV on to her.
thanks a lot @curfewX . My mind playing games on me .. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a lot for you reply once more..