very worried

few months ago, i engaged in unportected oral sex(i receive from him) with a guy.
1) He claims to be hiv negative but he refuse to go to test no matter what. i dont know why. do you think he have hiv?
2) I know hiv is inactivated in air, but if that is the case, why does unprotected anal and virginal have risk. dont you take out your penis after sex?
Hiv is very fragile and extremely difficult to get transmit . It dies as soon as it leaves its host . Moreover saliva consist of more than 12 enzymes that inactivates hiv which us already present in very less quantity in saliva.
For transmission virus transfer should br sudden and deep inside the blood where especial type of T cells are present .

Believe me recieving oral sex is absolutely NOOOO RISK EXPOSURE .I myself recieved it twice for confirmed hiv positive female and she rimmed me too and she was not on medicines and yet i tested negative . So i can assure u ..u r at NO RISK OF HIV
what if the person is bleeding in his mouth?
can the virus pass through the mucous membrane?
HIV is instantly inactivated in air and also in saliva which means it is effectively dead so it can't infect from oral activities or from touching it. It doesn't matter if you and they were actively bleeding or had cuts at the time either because the HIV is effectively dead.
Only adult risks are unprotected penetrating vaginal or anal sex or sharing needles that you inject with but you didn't do that so you had no risk. This sentence is all you need to know to protect yourself against HIV.
Even with blood, lactation, cuts, rashes, burns, etc the air or the saliva does not allow inactivated virus to infect from oral activities or from touching it. The above HIV science is 40 years old and very well established so nothing you can add will make your situation a risk.
No one got HIV from oral activities or from touching it in 40 years of HIV history, so likely no one will in the next 40 years of your life either.

Answer to your questions.
1. It doesn't matter if he is positive, you can't get it.
2. You would already be infected before you pull out because it infects through the urethra during the vaginal.
U know something , i was also in the same sitiuation ...and when anxious curfew and many more told me that i had NO RISK ..i also used to put up what if question ...such as if she had blood in mouth ...or if saliva viral content would have been more ...etc ...BUT PLZ PLZ BELEIVE ME THESE SCRNARIOS WOULD NOT MAKE AN IOTA OF DIFFERENCE ..U ...ME OR ANY OTHER IN WORLD WILL NEVER EVER GET INFECTED WITH HIV BY RECIEVING ORAL SEX BECOZ NO ONE EVER HAD IN LAST 40 YEARS OF HIV HISTORY

U had this exposure one time ...i was so called exposed twice in two different sessions ..that i recieves twice ..and see i tested negative ....SO PLZ BELEIVE ME ....YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET HIV
By recieving oral sex
thank you, i am in extreme anxiety, pray that i am fine. anyways, thank you for your time
Seems that u r under utter anxiety pressure and every second of ur life seems to be difficult to pass ..now do one thing plz consult ur doctor on this hiv anxiety related issue ..he will treat u over this Or be confident and get 4 th generation hiv test u will get ur confirmed result and ur anxiety will be over .
but i am again repeating YOU NEVER NEED A TEST COZ U HAD NO RISK SITUATION .....NO RISK =No HIV= NEGATIVE RESULT

veryworried217 your problem is not disease it is anxiety. Talk to your doctor or consider therapy for your HIV phobia, because if they can help now then you will be suffering needlessly right now if you stay alone.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community