HIV Prevention Community

very worry about blood splash hiv .........

i had car accident in cambodia 2 month a go . i was driving car and other person ride motorcycle on opposite side and accident happened . he splash from motorcycle to my car and car window broke . his blood splash on me . there was a lot of blood on both my hand and some on face . i'm not sure about eye . 15 minute late the blood almost dry then i washed it .
You  never had an exposure.
does it has to be big cut or wound ? can blood hiv thru small cut ?

i would like to know how long does blood hiv live outside at the air ?
Hiv is transmitted through unprotected insertive vaginal/anal sex, sharing iv drug needles and mother to child not from what you describe.