HIV Prevention Community

wHITE SPOTS ON SIDES OF TONGUE

Hi Everyone

I had a exposure of unprotected cunnilingus in January of this year and tested negative on May 1st. But I have had white spots on my cheek and tongue since 2 days after this incident. Do I have need to worry about HIV still or does anyone know what it could be?? All the websites point to HIV but I tested way after the amount of time with a OraSure test and it came back negative, so Im just confused and a little scared.

Thanks Everyone
There's just no way you have HIV.
Did your doctor say you have oral thrush?
No, the stuff on my tongue just started a month ago, wasn't too bad until then. It is only really on the side where I had crowns placed last october. I am just looking for any explanations as possible regarding this, but when I go online, it shows up as HIV all the way.
Well then stay offline.
You have already ruled out HIV, so just stop worrying about it.
If it bothers you a lot, see a doctor.
It could be thrush.  If it is, DO NOT FREAK OUT!!!! Thrush can occur in people with normal immune systems.  I have had it and I do not have HIV.  I've tested several times and all neg.  My ENT DR. who diagonsed my with thrush indicated the he sees thrush in normal immune people all the time.  See an ENT Dr, to be sure.