HIV Prevention Community

white spot under tongue

My wife and I were sexual active the other night. I perform oral sex on her for a very long time. Then next day she complained about soreness like a whisker burn but I didn't have much for stuble. I also got 1 very small white lump under my tongue ( right on the tie of tongue i think it is called).  It has been 3 days now she is fine now but my white spot is still there and only sore if i rub it or touch it but not really bad. What could this be?
See your dentist or doctor if you are concerned. You don't have an HIV concern.