window period scare

Is a Negative E.I.A Test for hiv 1/11 antibodies  at 95 days conclusive or should I wait for another 3 months.The risk was condom protected vaginal sex and unprotected blow job I received from a csw.
Also past three months I have had a very itchy rash over my thighs and upper body.Are rashes related to hiv itchy with the skin turning dry and red. I live in the middle east,so testing means I have to exit the country to India to get my testing done.Am I in the clear or do I wait for 3 more months.I also took a PCR DNA test on the 7th day after exposure which was negative.
can anyone please tell me what to make out of this.

reallly worried.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hehehe...got the point.
that exposure was at my bachlor party before my wedding,my first and hopefully last (mis)adventure.
I am glad you are around to answer our anxious queries...
keep up the good work buddy.
Helpful - 0
hey there,

sounds like your in the clear to me m8!!! any test after three months which comes out negative is conclusive.  not sure what to make of the rash though,  sounds like you may be allergic to something,  try going to a doctors or to a dermintolgist, they'll be able to tell you what it is.  anyway congratulations on the results, you can stop worrying now!!!
Helpful - 0
Are you a chronic IV drug user, on chemo, take antirejection medications for a transplant? If not, your test would be conclusive.
Helpful - 0
thanks a ton teak...
just a lil nervous after reading about false negatives.how do I know mine is not a false negative.
Helpful - 0
At 95 days your test is conclusive.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community