HIV Prevention Community

worrying of body to body massage

Hi,yesterday  I went to massage parlor and received a body to body message with naked lady with pants on,she applied powder on my upper front body and rubbed up using her boobs and stomach. the incident ended up by handjob .no sex or blowjob.
When i reach home which is one hour later  i saw a line of fresh red mark below my chest/up from stomach which is most likely resulted by finger nails scratch .it wasn't bleeding but still fresh and red with some torn tissues .i try to recall when did  i get this but i can't.but i am sure that she didnt use her hands to message my chest .When she undress i didnt see any cut or wound from her body .she only skin contacted me with her upper front body -chest and stomach.
I might have got that scratch before or after the incident .
What is my risk? Is there any risk when that scratch contacted with her skin during rubbing ? if her skin was bleeding or any bodily fluid i might get from her? what is the chance if both of our skin broken and contacted ?
Is this consider as casual contact? Should i  go for blood test?
Thank you for patient and please help me .
You had NO risk, so you DON'T need to go for any tests. Don't worry,just relax and enjoy.
Thank you but can you at least tell me why i am safe?can u answer some of my question? i am still worrying.....almost cant sleep for whole night

Is this consider as casual contact?

thank you very much
You had NO risk. Don't play what ifs. Just relax its your anxiety and guilt that's making you think such things. You do not get HIV by cuddling, kissing, hugging, sharing utensils, cunningulus and oral sex. The only way to get the virus is by blood transfusion, unprotected vaginal/anal sex, mother to child, sharing needles among iv drug users.
thank you , i found this http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/risk-with-wrestling/show/407285 where Ms  nursegirl6572 mentions
"The amount of bleeding and HUGE gaping wounds that BOTH parties would have to have to even be considered a risk at all is enormous.  As
Just to come in contact with someone's blood does not cause a risk...even if you would had cuts and scrapes yourself."

My ultimate worry was the cut and unfortunately   i got one even it is not deep just broken skin with small bleeding .Why i say it was bleeding because today i just found out it became obvious scars instead of disappearing .it must have skin damaged on that  day and resulted minor bleeding ,and this is the thing that makes  me worry so much.