Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community

Metoprolol Tartrate

Is it unsafe to take vitamin b12 injections while taking 12.5mg of metoprolol tatrate two times a day prescribed for supra-ventricular tachycardia episode. 1 time episode lasting approximately twelve hours before treatment, no other health problems before or after. All tests negative.
There are no reported interactions between vitamin B12 and metoprolol. Metoprolol has interactions with food. Food can enhance the levels of metoprolol in your body. You should take metoprolol at the same time each day, preferably with or immediately following meals. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions