Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community

Metoprolol and hair loss

hi out there. I really need some help with this bêta blocker and hair loss. I am male taking toprolol for the last 6 months. After 2 months of taking this beta blocker I noticed my hair coming out in clumps I became very concerned and very depressed. My cardiologist told me there were no hair loss side effects with this beta blocker. I said BS and walked out of his office discussed. I take metoprolol for my on again off again A-fib. I would like to know if there was anything out there that would be a substitute for this drug. I am about to tell my doctor to take me off this drug. At this rate I will be one head of skin in a months time. Hope a doctor or someone can help me. I am concerned that my A-fib will get worse if I don't take anything. What could someone suggest
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions