Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community

weight loss

Hii m 27 yrs old..I have 68 kg weight..my diet is normal...how I can losse my weight. .pls suggest me
Can you cut high sugar / fat foods from your diet and cut out snacks?
To lose weight keep a strict watch on your calorie intake, change of diet completely to high fibre, high protein diet, drink plenty of water before and after meal which helps in proper digestion and prevent you from overeating and exercising (walking, cycling or swimming) to burn your extra calories and keep your heart healthy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

How are you getting on?
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions