Happy Healthy...or so I thought...RA young adult Community
16 Members

age 22

im 22 and i was told by 2 Drs that i have it i keep hoping that it will just go away its embarrassing ive been limping since i was 20...now i have fat knees and my toes are all deformed and my hands are getting stiff its hard to brush my hair because i have it also in my shoulder and elbow and it hurts to make the movements the pills im taking help but they are making my skin break out real bad i dont know what worse walking with a limp are having pimples all over my face and body...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.