Hashimoto Disease Community
7 Members

Need answers Hashimotos

I have been having ongoing issues with my thyroid for some time. I have nodules on my thyroid and had the following recent blood test...

FREE T3 (RANGE) 2.8-5.3 pg/mL   (My Result) 2.4

T4 THYROXINE, FREE (Range) 0.7-1.9 ng/dL  (My result) 0.8

TSH (Range) 0.40-4.70 uIU/mL (My result) 1.28

I also have a high WBC (13.4) , and low ferritin (12).

As a background note, my TSH was .08 in March.

When I spoke to my endocrinologist office today they said they (meaning my PCP)  doesn't need to be check my T3 and T4, TSH is what matters. She feels my levels are fine now, and there is no need for any other tests or medication. I guess I don't want to sound like she doesn't know what she's talking about but I messaged my  PCP doctor asking for a TPO test. Would you have? I am so lost, and tired from dealing with all of this.....
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.