Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

Daily Headache for 30 minutes

I am getting headache daily.

If I sit idle (without doing anything / without thinking) for near about 30 minutes, then It will clear my problem.

There is no frequent time for getting headache. It may be morning / afternoon / evening any time.

I am facing this problem since 1 year.

Could anybody reply the reason why I am getting this headache?

regards
Siva.
Hi.

There are many causes of headache but the most common of which is tension headache which is mostly associated with stress.  This is usually relieved by rest.  Also problems with the eye such as that of astigmatism, myopia, or glaucoma can present with headaches. If there is no distinct pattern then this can be a non-specific migraine and would need to be evaluated by a neurologist thoroughly.

As there can be lots of possibilities, it is best to have yourself examined by your doctor to try to narrow down the causes.

Regards.