Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

Need an opinion on MRI of head trauma - probable cerebral haemorrhage.

I need a professional opinion on the attached MRI image of a car accident related head trauma that occurred on Aug 16th. My relative is located in Russia, in a small city were the hospital and doctors have been practically useless. Based on my own limited knowledge I can tell there is a large cerebral haemorrhage. What I would like an opinion on is - what to expect in the near future? What are the chances of survival in the next few weeks/months? What complications to expect in the near future? Is there any chance he would be able to fly over seas in the near future? Is there any treatment that could help right now?
Thank you in advance.