Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

anarysum symptons

I have been sick for a while and today I got really weak , dizzy, throwing up, diarreha , metal taste and metal smell, my daughter googled this and it said that sometimes before and anarysum you would have a metal taste or smell and I had it a day prior to getting sick and while this is going on.

Hi!
This does not look like aneurysm. You probably had food poisoning with your system throwing out all the disagreeable stuff from your stomach.
Take an OTC lactobacillus preparation (probiotics) and yoghurt with your meals. Drink plenty of fluids (clear soups, water, ORS in water, lemonade). Eat light, do not stay hungry but eat simple things like toast, porridge, cereals, crackers, banana, rice, peeled apple, etc. Take over the counter antacid and antiemetic (this SOS for vomiting). Watch out for a day or two with this treatment. If still the symptoms persist, then you may need an antibiotic for the gut and would need to see a doctor. If after the antibiotic course too the symptoms persist, then there is a chance that you have developed either IBS or some food intolerance. In that case you would need to consult a gastroenterologist.
An abdominal aneurysm will become symptomatic if it bursts, and this will cause excruciating pain in lower back, flank, abdomen and groin with shock, cyanosis and altered mental stage like confusion and stupor.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!