How TO Get private Health Insurance

Anyone can get injuries, accidents or adverse health situations anytime. Heavy medical bills, medical equipment charges, doctor’s fee and other related expenses that comes suddenly in life is not easy to maintain with routine incomes.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I will suggest you  first to consult your friends who had taken this type of insurance. Otherwise you can also consult companies
which are providing such type of insurance .
Helpful - 0
Now a days, There are so many insurance plans available get consulted by  any good insurance company.
Helpful - 0
This is true many insurance companies are available in market which can help you in this context
Helpful - 0
If you are what insurance companies term "young and invincible"—that is, under the age of 30 with no health problems—it should be cheaper to shop for an individual policy. Those who have just graduated from college and hope to get a job within the next year can buy what the industry calls "gap insurance," a medical plan designed for coverage of six months or so that costs about $30 to $40 a month
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Health Care Reform Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?