Health Care Reform Community
164 Members

The negatives of big pharma and its general awareness

Hi, having come across health care reform, I just wanted to share something about the common negatives about big pharma. I am not saying there are no positives, but compared to the ill-effects, I feel that the merits are less. http://thelawfirm.com/big-pharma-marketing/ . The article is definitely reason to believe that its time we become aware of the demerits of big pharma and act together for reforms.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.