Health Insurance Professionals Community
7 Members

Health Insurance coverage query

My UHC insurance details didn't get updated by third party (cobra/wageworks) for this year(2015) though I paid my premium in the first week of the Month. Until UHC gets the updated payment details from the third party, they say that am not insured for the year. I am overdue a week for my labor, and my concern is if I get into labor and join the hospital for the delivery, how will be payment done ?? If I pay from my pocket, will the insurance company reimburse the amount later or will the hospital and insurance company will take of it and what are other best options in my case ?
Regards,
Patri
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.