Health Insurance Forum

Need surgery no insurance

My son has no insurance.  He went to the ER a few weeks ago due to a 'peritonsillar abscess'.  They called in a ENT MD to perform and Incision and Drainage.  3 weeks later the abscess is back.  MD has advised he needs a tonsillectomy ASAP.

The dilemma is... my son has no insurance.  Any idea what to do???
You've probably resolved this but most hospitals have a "charity" set up that will cover the majority of bills if you make to much money for government assistance.  You just have to show them your income.  Hope everything is working out!
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.