Health Insurance Forum

Student needs insurance

I am a student,26, and I don't work due to no time to work.  I was curious if anyone new of good health insurance but that is affordable for a college student.  Any advice?
Dear Saramn,

Health Insurance plans are State specific & I couldn’t tell where you live from your profile; but you can use the link on the left hand side of this very page & just by providing your zip code, gender & date of birth; you will be able to see policies by leading insurers in your area. You can sort plans by price & even call a licensed agent to help you pick a plan.  

Sincerely,

Amir Mostafaie
Hey Sarah I too am a college student looking for health insurance, I was curios to know what you chose and what worked for you.  Also did you add dental to your health insurance, I cant find many quotes with both to know how much together they would cost.

Felicia
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.