Healthy Cooking Community

Any affordable recipes?

Looking for some simple and easy on the wallet recipes for a family of 6. I'm very open-minded when it comes to new food but my family... Not so much so nothing crazy haha thanks in advance :)
COMMUNITY LEADER
Wow, you and I are in the same boat.  LOL  Picky eaters and low budget but want to stay healthy!  We eat a lot of chicken and I look for it to go on sale.  I will mix chicken, a can of low salt black beans, a can or corn and jar of salsa and then we put that in whole wheat tortilla boats and top as we like with lettuce, tomato, and cheese.  Then sometimes I use the left overs (as it mixes into quite a bit) and put it in scooped out and boiled peppers (like stuffed peppers) and pour tomato sauce over and bake.  Tasty!  

Stir fry is a good one too because everyone picks out what they don't like.  lol  You can make a sauce out of orange juice and soy sauce and thicken it with corn starch.  

If you make cheap and a typical favorite spaghetti, put a few covert veg's in the sauce.  :>)