Healthy Cooking Community

Any ideas on simple healthy meals?

I'm in middle school, so I don't have much to say about what I eat. Recently, though, I have noticed that my parents don't buy me particularly healthy foods. I would like to start to cook since my dad doesn't cook, and my mom gets home around six o' clock. We usually eat fast food. I want to do us all a favor and cook healthy meals. Does anyone have suggestions for simple but healthy meals(breakfast, lunch, and dinner)?
A few examples could be (depending on allergies if any)
Breakfast: oatmeal, fruit, granola and yogurt, simple smoothies, toast with peanut butter , eggs fruit and toast, cheerios with a banana, wholegrain waffles with peanut butter.

Lunch: grilled chicken (you can buy bags of these precooked at Walmart or any grocery store. Brown rice (can buy it instant) broccoli or other veggie, tuna salad sandwich, whole grain pita sandwiches (pita bread lunch meat and cheese) grapes , fish fillets if you eat fish.
Etc

Dinner: this is easy with leftover to repeat any lean meat/poultry, any veggie, 1 starch. Example steak, chicken or salmon, with homemade mashed potatoes and a salad or steamed broccoli
Or something fun like homemade vegetarian pizza

Snacks: blue corn tortilla chips and salsa, handful of cherries and lemon water, granola bars, 1 apple, frozen grapes, etc
If you have a crackpot I highly suggest using it. It's so much easier than a stove or oven and there's thousands of recipes on Pinterest for healthy eating it's awesome :)
As you are middle school, you need to take healthy meal for your proper and healthy life. If your mother is working and father can't cook, then you should take simple and healthy food.I' ll suggest you some vegetable,  fruits and other things to eat available easily. Start your morning with 1-2 glass of water, have some fruit juice or soy milk or some fruits are dried fruit (Apple, pears, cherries and soaked almonds ). In lunch you may have Herbed Cheese and Tomato Sandwich, Veggie Sub, pasta, Egg, Grapefruit Spinach Salad, any vegetables, rice (easily available at any food corner ), keep rotate your diet. Keep your dinner simple and light. Bacon and Broccoli Rice Bowls (moderate amount, Green Bean rice, Orzotto with Peas and other home made food. As you are very young , you must prefer natural fruits and vegetables instead of fast food. Make your daily routine.
Eat healthy and have healthy life. Good Luck.
I'm not a top cook myself but I have found a really awesome website called Yummly. You can click the servings and it will do the math for measurements based on the number of servings. It also lists nutritional information like sodium, calories, trans fat, etc. Some of the recipes even have videos so if you really want help they have it. I also love that I can type in ingredients I have at home and it will show me recipes I can make with it. You can even search for recipes with few ingredients, etc. On Yummly people rate the meals and will write issues they had or changes they made. It's very useful. You can also do searches like meal prep for a family on the go. Lots of ideas. Hope this helps.
There is also an ap if you are really wanting to be cautious and maybe even trying to lose weight called My Fitness Pal. You would have to scan foods you eat or type them it. It would tell you if you are getting close to too much Trans Fat or too much Sodium for the day. It also gives positive notes like this food is high in Vitamin C. You can set a goal and it helps you through it. Also, if you try to eat under 1000 calories it will not allow it as it deems that unhealthy. It helped me lose 10 lbs.