Aa
A
A
Close

Any quick, healthy breakfast ideas?

I'm a young teenager and still in junior high, but I care about my body and want to gain muscle mass. I need some quick, nutritional breakfast ideas for school days.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Eating breakfast within one hour of waking up will help supply your body with energy for the day and help prevent you from eating junk foods throughout the day. A healthy breakfast should have whole grains, protein, dairy products and fruits. A healthy breakfast would be a bowl of whole grain cereal, a hard-boiled egg, low-fat yogurt and an orange or a glass of orange juice.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im a high schooler too Ive been eating a lot of oatmeal with 1/2 a banana in it and honey. Theres this thing called overnight oats and you soak your oatmeal in milk or almond milk( just a perfrance of mine) over night in the fridge, I do it in a mason jar because it has a lid and Im gone all day and always on the go but I layer banana the granola then some kind of berry or any other friut you would like then add agave and honey its delicious.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
20180083 tn?1494847740
Corn Flakes with milk and butter. Easy and fast
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Healthy Cooking Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank
FL
Blank
Blank
Arlington, VA
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank