Any quick, healthy breakfast ideas?

I'm a young teenager and still in junior high, but I care about my body and want to gain muscle mass. I need some quick, nutritional breakfast ideas for school days.
Eating breakfast within one hour of waking up will help supply your body with energy for the day and help prevent you from eating junk foods throughout the day. A healthy breakfast should have whole grains, protein, dairy products and fruits. A healthy breakfast would be a bowl of whole grain cereal, a hard-boiled egg, low-fat yogurt and an orange or a glass of orange juice.
Im a high schooler too Ive been eating a lot of oatmeal with 1/2 a banana in it and honey. Theres this thing called overnight oats and you soak your oatmeal in milk or almond milk( just a perfrance of mine) over night in the fridge, I do it in a mason jar because it has a lid and Im gone all day and always on the go but I layer banana the granola then some kind of berry or any other friut you would like then add agave and honey its delicious.
Corn Flakes with milk and butter. Easy and fast