Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
6726276 tn?1421126668

Best bread making machine

What's the best brand. At home in CA. I don't use it to bake. Just the auto knead & rise cycles.
I'm going to bring one down to Costa Rica. It's rare to see an oven in people's homes. ( inc mine)
I'm into Induction burners. ( in the states too)
So no oven. Which bread machine do you like. I'm going to make banana breads. Maxy
3 Responses
480448 tn?1426948538
We used to use our bread machine all the time, until we found out it was actually easier (and better) to do it the old fashioned way.  If you don't have an oven though, that may be a problem, lol.

I cannot recall the brand...I think it was either an Oster or breadmachine.  Any which way, it certainly works and is simple.  Just do some reading of the reviews before you buy.  As long as you're not going for a super discounted one, I'm sure most of them work just fine.  

Happy bread making!  ;0)
973741 tn?1342342773
COMMUNITY LEADER
My sister has a bread machine and likes it a lot.  I thought about getting one and saw many on eBay .  ( not as easy to find in the stores as I thought.   With no oven--  you would need it!  Where we vacation every summer we don't have an oven.  We take a toaster oven which can bake really well!  
973741 tn?1342342773
COMMUNITY LEADER
My sister has a bread machine and likes it a lot.  I thought about getting one and saw many on eBay .  ( not as easy to find in the stores as I thought.   With no oven--  you would need it!  Where we vacation every summer we don't have an oven.  We take a toaster oven which can bake really well!  
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.