Best bread making machine

What's the best brand. At home in CA. I don't use it to bake. Just the auto knead & rise cycles.
I'm going to bring one down to Costa Rica. It's rare to see an oven in people's homes. ( inc mine)
I'm into Induction burners. ( in the states too)
So no oven. Which bread machine do you like. I'm going to make banana breads. Maxy
We used to use our bread machine all the time, until we found out it was actually easier (and better) to do it the old fashioned way.  If you don't have an oven though, that may be a problem, lol.

I cannot recall the brand...I think it was either an Oster or breadmachine.  Any which way, it certainly works and is simple.  Just do some reading of the reviews before you buy.  As long as you're not going for a super discounted one, I'm sure most of them work just fine.  

Happy bread making!  ;0)
COMMUNITY LEADER
My sister has a bread machine and likes it a lot.  I thought about getting one and saw many on eBay .  ( not as easy to find in the stores as I thought.   With no oven--  you would need it!  Where we vacation every summer we don't have an oven.  We take a toaster oven which can bake really well!  
COMMUNITY LEADER

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community