Fish in a Bag

So, my new thing that my family is loving for an easy healthy dinner is going to the seafood department at my grocery store (I happen to frequent Krogers) and picking out a few pieces of fish.  They put it in a baking/steaming bag and put in spices which I like fresh sprigs of cilantro, a little cumin, and limes (you can add a half pat of butter if you like).  Throw (well, place) in oven and within a short time, you have a tasty fish dinner!  If your grocery seafood counter doesn't offer the bags, you can make your own.  The cooking bags they sell --  place ingredients in yourself, poke holes in bag,  Put in baking pan place in oven and bake.  Now, the temp is higher that usual baking---  380 degrees.  I make quinoa as a side dish and then a fresh vegetable.  Healthy and tasty!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community