Health

Health is the most important elements of quality life.To become healthy we should eat quality of food and pure drinking water. Healthy people can do their daily activities easily but if their health is not good they can not do any thing, They feel lazy . To become a healthy we should to regular exercise and eating balance diet food. Health is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency of a living organism. Health is define as a state of complete physical,mental,social and not merely absence of disease. so,that to make a life happy we should maintain good health.
zucchini noodles
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You have defined the meaning of health very eloquently. I agree with you a 100%:-):-):-):-)
Helpful - 0
What a great motivating post to start my journey off! Thank you!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community