Healthy Cooking Community

Healthy Food Choices for Breakfast

Breakfast is the hardest meal for me.  I'm a person that is inclined to skip it.  I just picked up a healthy living magazine put out by Mayo Clinic and the first thing on their list for having a healthier lifestyle is to eat breakfast!  

What do you all do for breakfast?

This is an article about health choices for breakfast.https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/food-and-nutrition/art-20048294

It says the key is to have quick and flexible options.  The four focus areas are whole grains, lean protein, low fat dairy and fruits and vegetables.

I ** guess by eating breakfast, I'll improve my health.  :>))  Ideas and opinions?  
I don't skip it, exactly. I drink a smoothie in the morning, and may have a banana. I'm not a morning person, and can't eat big breakfasts.

Whole grains, lean protein, low fat dairy and fruits and vegetables - that sounds like a lot first thing in the morning.