Healthy Cooking Community

Healthy snack?

what is a good healthy snack for in between breakfast and lunch while at work?
I make some delicious coconut oat cookies :) and i have lots of healthy recipes on my website www.8kilosto50.com

To make 12-18 cookies

Ingredients: 2 teaspoons ground flaxseed, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1/3 cup almond butter, 3 tablespoons coconut oil, 1/4 cup honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, 1 cup steel cut oats, 1/2 cup dessicated coconut (unsweetend and dried), 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder

Method:
Preheat an oven to 180C (375F). Combine the flaxseed, oats, coconut and protein powder together in a big bowl. Melt the coconut oil (if it’s solid) and stir in the vanilla essence, coconut oil, honey, almond milk and almond butter. Cook for 15 minutes (or until golden)