Healthy Cooking Community

I want 2 loose weight fast n healthy but how can I??

I would like to know what type of food I should start to eat more if and maintain eating so I came loose weight nice and slow
Yes! You can have lots of salad, 1 tbs dressing or apple cider vinegar and 1 tbs olive oil as many spices you want. Also lots of fish, broiled or fried very little olive oil and some promise margarine, which I love. Fruits and veggies too. Lots of water.
Hope this helps. I've lost 4 lbs in  12 days. And walk if u can. Take care
Cut out high carb foods, high sugar foods and cut out carbonated drinks like soda and it will help a lot. Eat a lot of veggies and high protein the weight melts off quick!
You can make smoothies for breakfast lunch and diner eat lots of salad eggs for protein and exercise a lot