Healthy Cooking Community

Merry Christmas and an Apology

Hi everyone.  I would like to apologize for not being here lately.  I've had a lot of turmoil in my life - lost my job, marriage separation and now moving to a new city.   Do know that I think of everyone often and will soon be back here regularly once I am settled in my own little place.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

Trudie
So sorry to hear that things haven't been going to well for you trudie :(

Happy holidays to you too and I hope things start looking up for you soon!!!

grace
You go, girl; you've been through enough over the past couple of years.  You deserve all the happiness you can find.

(hugs)
Gosh.. I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were coping with so much "Stuff".. I've been away myself for awhile but decided to check in.Glad that I did. I think of you so often , as well as so many great folks I met on this board.Please keep in touch .. I know things will improve for you soon.

Love, Sandy