This is a Heart Healthy recipe from Everyday Health
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 pound mushrooms, fresh
1/2 pound spinach, fresh
1/4 tsp oregano leaves
1 clove garlic
1 1/2 pounds pounds fish, fillet of sole
2 tbsp sherry, dry
4 oz low fat grated mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Coat 10x6 baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
3. Heat oil in skillet and saute mushrooms until tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Add spinach and continue cooking for one minute or until spinach is barely wilted. Remove from heat and drain liquid into prepared baking dish.
5. Add oregano and garlic to drained sauteed vegetables. Stir, to mix ingredients.
6. Divide vegetable mixture evenly among fillets and place in center of each.
7. Roll each fillet around mixture and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with sherry (I didn't have sherry, so I sprinkled it with the white wine I was drinking), then add grated mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.