Healthy Cooking Community

The best ever bean dip! :D

This is the best bean dip I've ever had! It's healthy and it can even be fat free if you use fat free sour cream. I made this tonight and decided to share it here. I know I'm a little late for Super Bowl but maybe next year, or any party!
Here it is:

Anasazi Bean Dip

2 cans pinto beans
1 medium onion, chopped (I skip this one since most in my family don't like onions)
1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa

Drain the liquid from the beans. Put beans in food processor or blender and puree them for 3 seconds. Add the remaining ingredients except for sour cream and salsa. Puree until the mixture is well blended.
Pour mixture into a medium bowl and mix in sour cream and salsa. Stir thoroughly.
Pour dip into bowl and serve with warm corn tortillas or corn tortilla chips.

Believe me, it's yummy! :) I always have people ask for the recipe when I make it. Enjoy!
Thanks, April!  

People have parties all year long, so its good to have something like this to make!