Aa
A
A
Close
The recipe to enter the healthy world
Can someone recommend me some recipes (breakfast, lunch, dinner) that makes me want to cook the healthy meal all the time and makes me want to eat more healthier? I like noodles, soups, rice and I'm not vegetarian or vegan I eat meat and I like some vegetables (I don't like carrots, I like potato, broccoli, lettuce, eggplant etc.)
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Ha, making you want to cook all the time might be tough!  Sometimes it's easier to prepare ahead and have ready to go.  A quinoa and vegetable salad made Sunday night to have as lunch Monday and Tuesday as an example.  You have to replace carbs on your list -  white pasta no, whole wheat pasta yes. White rice no. Brown rice yes.  Stir fries or a broiled piece of fish are good dinner, salads with lean chicken breast in them, etc.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
for breakfast try having Weetabix with strawberries or granola and blueberries. if not then maybe try switching fro white bread to brown bread, and similar with rice and pasta, switch to brown rice and brown pasta. for lunch maybe have some vegetable soup and brown toast for dipping. for dinner try having some grilled fish (salmon, cod, any) or even grilled steak, but not too often. have it with some boiled potatoes and boiled spinach, carrots and broccoli.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for the recommendations! I'm 16 years old and I want to eat healthy so thank you for the tips!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi,
Here is the recipe for a unique and delicious pasta. This is the one which I had made on our anniversary day (last week). My hubby just loved it. Just make a try.

Mushroom-walnut pasta

Makes 4 servings

Sauce:
6 sun-dried tomatoes, plumped in water
5 black olives, chopped
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
2 tablespoons pine nuts
1 tablespoon walnut oil or olive oil
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
6 garlic cloves, chopped
Several fresh basils leaves
Dash of sea salt

Pasta:
1 medium zucchini, spiralized or julienned into thin noodles
8mushrooms, sliced

Walnut topping:
1/4 cup walnuts, soaked and dehydrated
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 garlic clove, minced
a pinch sea salt
Fresh cracked ground black pepper
Combine sauce ingredients in a food processor. Toss with mushrooms and zucchini. Process walnuts, yeast, garlic and sea salt until you have a crumble. Sprinkle over pasta and sauce and serve.

Source: http://www.pinewoodhealth.ca/blog/general-category/delicious-raw-pasta-recipes/
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I always find that if I really look forward to the end result I don't mind cooking. A really quick breakfast/lunch or snack are healthy pancakes. It's just 2 bananas for every 1 egg and a bit of cinnamon. They are so good!!! Not too much effort but pretty filling. Hope this helps x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
The best way of live a healthy and active life is by not eating bad quality food like of high oily or spicy food.So, better to buy a new  air fryer , before its get too late.This device is capable of making oil less food along with great taste.
Thank you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Healthy Cooking Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank
FL
Blank
Blank
Arlington, VA
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank