Healthy Cooking Community

Weight Loss Meals

I'm looking for meals (for breakfast, lunch and dinner) that are healthy and diet plan worthy. I'm very confused as to what I should be eating in order to start losing weight. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Welcome. Well, I spoke to a nutritionist recently and she recommended that I eat lean protein such as chicken breast, pork chop, piece of fish broiled along with lots of vegis (minus things like butter or sauce). Fruit as a dessert or treat.  Cut down on all simple carbs such as pasta, white rice and bread.  

Salads without much dressing, nuts, etc. are good.  Nothing processed like crackers or chips.  

That formula is healthy mixed with exercise and you should lose weight.

Oh, and lots of water and manage portions to be moderate.  good luck