eating at the restaurant

How type of food that I should eat at the restaurant?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I mean *what
Helpful - 0
Before you go out to eat, check the restaurant's website (easy for chain restaurants).  See if they have any "Healthy Eating" or "Healthy Alternative" items ... lots of them do.  You can get a calorie count from the website - and usually the other nutrition info as well.  Stay away from the bread stuff, ask for low cal or no fat salad dressing (even Olive Garden will do that).  Think about calorie counts for basic things (chicken = good, tortillas = bad) and look at the menus before you go.  That can really help.
Helpful - 0
Soups are great this time of year, warming and comfort foods, pasta dishes are plentiful in restaurants..Maybe a chicken dish ?
Helpful - 0
Low carb, moderate protein, high fat from natural sources.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community