foods to eat when you have a low appetite

What are some good foods to eat when you find it hard to eat or are not hungry?  Anything that is good for when you don't have an appetite but need to eat, is easy on the stomach, and provides nutritional value would be appreciated.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bacon
Helpful - 0
A smoothie- a few bananas, some peanut butter, some coconut milk and some ice.
Helpful - 0
Yoghort...with a little honey and some nuts , noodle soup with a little peanut butter mixed in, and some grated cheese,
Helpful - 0
I actually heat up 1/4 cup of milk. Put  three tablespoons of oatmeal or oats  in warm milk to soften. And make some frosted flakes, cheerios, chex add 3/4 cups of cold milk to cereal and add your oats!
Helpful - 0
1 piece whole-wheat toast with jam
Helpful - 0
A piece of whole wheat toast with some peanut butter on it?  A pita pocket with some sliced turkey?  I'd try to get some protein in you.  good luck and hope your appetite comes back.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community