how many calories should a 14 year old girl have a day?

I'm 14 and I weigh 153 . I'm starting a diet buy still want to be healthy I do tumbling once a week and I'm muscular but still have some body fat and i want it gone so please help !
what height are you 153 may not be too bad if you are tall for your age Muscles do weigh more than fat ...plenty of exercise is good at your age ..power walking and stair climbing are good ..
You shouldn't need to count your calories, nobody does. Research paleo and find out how to stay a good weight and eat healthy. You need to exclude foods such as grains, legumes, sugar, refined vegetable and seed oils, processed foods.
This will do wonders for your health, for your weight and you will feel great. Please don't count calories.. it really isn't calories in calories out.. I really wish I had been told that when I was your age. It would have made me rethink how I ate as a teenager. Stay active, have fun in the activities you do and you will be fine.. I promise!
Hi I'm 14 too! My moms a dietitian and says 1200-1400 a day:)
I am 5' 8" and 140 pounds. I am muscular too and was at your age. That is fine but look online and calculate your body mass index to see if you are over or not. A typical diet for exercising once a week is about 1000-1200. Remember what is truly important is what goes into your body. Anything that doesn't occur in nature naturally was not meant to be open.