kids

how can i get healthy food in to my routine on a budget  i find it really difficult as all my children like and dislike different thing.they all love there fruit but dont eat any where near enough vegitables and i dont want then to grow up and unhealthy and eat junk ..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I found that chopping the veggies up tiny makes them more likely to eat them. Another trick is to puree some veggies into things like soups. Sometimes you can hide them, like if you make a lasagna, you can put a layer of pureed veggies like broccoli.
Helpful - 0
Lasagna and brocolli is great! My siblings kids, they make broccoli and melt cheese on top. Good way to sneak it into their bellies!
Helpful - 0
thanyou i will try both your sugessgions
Helpful - 0
If as you say they are eating enough fruit don't worry too much about the veg, children don't like veg but most eat it when they are adults ..Do they like beans , plenty of great beans out there and so healthy ...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community