Healthy Cooking Community

need to lose 75# in 3 months

Hi I'm wanting to lose 75+ # by September this yr (2014) n I work 20 hours a day can anyone give me good things to cook or easy exercises to use at work.? Thx
It's a good idea to meal plan. Bake enough chicken breast  that will last you week, make brown rice and some veggies.  Put some of each, in ziplock containers for the week. It'll be a fast and convenient for you. Hope this helped!  
That's a pretty severe target... I would recommend the ketosis diet and lots of exercise. Go to a doctor though... This doesn't sound safe.
Unless you are having gastric bypass, I don't think you can, or should attempt that! Healthy weight loss is 1-2lbs a week, not 5+ that you are talking. You should go speak to a professional
Take away the target weight loss. Focus on eating ONLY foods that PROMOTE good health: lots of vegetable (especially green vegetables), whole grains, little to no dairy, NO SUGAR, NO PROCESSED FOODS. And only eat until you are satisfied, BEFORE you feel full. Stop when the hunger stops.( And if you can't, measure out before you filk your plate, and use a small plate for meals.) I did this and never looked back. Remember: focus on health, not weight.
If you are serious about the weight you are saying you want to lose, id recommend actidiet. Because lets be honest, eating clean and exercising every day isn't gonna cut it. You would certainly shift alot but you sound like you want a quick fix. I would say that by doing that diet tho you are more likely to pile it back on. Rather than eating clean and lean and keeping fit.  Good luck
Hcg diet is a super quick fix. You can keep the weight off when you finish if you begin a healthy lifestyle immediately following. I'm sure people will blast me for suggesting it... but it DOES work. I've done it. Lost 40 pounds!
Look into the alternating fasting diet or AFD...  I love it and it promotes self restraint, longevity and balance.  Great documentary done in cooperation with the BBC you can find on YouTube and DailyMotion.  Good luck, it can be done!  I am down 87 pounds from where I started and my body now self regulates and my metabolism has returned to a good area...
That is an unhealthy target. I support your eagerness to lose weight but for sustainable weight loss 2-3lbs a week is the most you want to strive for