weight loss

i am 144kg height is 5.4 and want to lost 44 pounds in a mounth how can i do it
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi runali,

You say you want to lose 44 pounds in a month. This is not a healthy
weight loss goal for anybody. Most people can lose anywhere between
2 -3 lbs a week. Losing weight too quickly may put your body in shock.
Before you start any diet, you should talk this over with your family
doctor to make sure it is appropriate for you. Perhaps your doctor
can suggest a food plan that will help you lose weight at a healthy
pace. Don't be fooled by diet plans that promise 4 - 5 lbs weight loss
per week.  This amount of weight, in my opinion, is too much for
one week. My advice is to go to your doctor and let your doctor help
you. Good luck. Eve
Helpful - 0
I have to agree with evewisewoman, runali. losing too much weight in one go is unhealthy for you and 44 lbs IS too much.so yes, you should go to a doctor first- better yet, do you only want to lose weight or do you have to? think about that. but 2 methods I have tried have got me to lose weight at a relatively fast rate without harming my body.
first method is having no more than a certain amount of a certain type of food during a meal. for instance you can limit yourself to having only 1 serving of noodles at lunch. if you have 2 serving or potatoes with it (2xstarch) then don't have anything of the sort for your nest meal. vegetables and fruit are safe, you can have a lot of those.
the second method is staying away from starch and fat all together. or at least limit yourself to a really small amount every week.
3 things you should always keep in mind are:
1- red meat isn't quite as healthy as white
2-water works wonders but too much in one go can poison you
3-exercise is the key
these worked with me but my body might be different from yours so they might have a bad effect on you.
DON'T GET OBSESSIVE. I REPEAT: DON'T GET OBSESSIVE!!
good luck.
Helpful - 0
But u can lose 44lbs in a month... Thing is how you control your diet after that....if u want I can tell yo how to do it... Only if u promise to stay on it.... It will be tough as hell... But it will be worth it in the end!!
Helpful - 0
Hello
weight loss goal for anybody.Before you start any diet, you should talk this over with your family doctor to make sure it is appropriate for you Losing weight too quickly may put your body in shock.
Wish you all the best!
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oh yes, totally agree.  Losing that much weight in a month is really not safe, practical or realistic.  Weight loss should be about 2 to 3 pounds a week for it to be a meaningful loss that you can keep off.  good luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community