Healthy Cooking Community

weight loss

Im 22 year old stay at home mom of 2 children. What kind of food can i eat to lose weight
U can eat pretty much any thing its all about portion sizes and cutting out crappy foods x
Lots of fresh/frozen veggies, fruit, lean meats, low fat dairy, etc.  Anything that's healthy and keep portions in check.

Be sure to get plenty of exercise, as well.

I really wanted to lose weight that's why I came up to take raw fruits and veggies in every meal. These steps I made were effective and simple. It made me full fast and at the same time I get all the vitamins and minerals my body needs the most. Eating something raw fruits and vegetables at every meal can help you to lose weight. These steps are effective, common sense, and simple ways to add raw and high fiber foods to your diet. The result will make you feel fuller faster and you get all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Try raw veggie noodles using vertical spiral slicer in your kitchen to have a quick and fresh result. You will enjoy eating this one...