Healthy moms Club Community
21 Members

Date night

When's the last time you had a date night and what did you do?  
My husband and I watched Gone Girl and had a glass of wine.  VERY exciting.  LOL
My hubby and I are going to have one tonight :) we will be doing our favorite thing to do. Go to dinner and then go see a scary movie :) the last time we had a date night was five days before our son was born. We were going to make it a weekly thing for three weeks, but our little guy was born two weeks early haha
Oh, I'm happy for you ChefBlu!  Tell me how the date went?  It's nice to connect on that 'date' level, isn't it?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.