A
A
A
Close
Hearing Loss Community
698 Members
1105540 tn?1279187117

Help!

Good afternoon all, Need your help, I myself suffer with MS and the guys on my forums are amazing, so i thought i'd try you guys on behalf of my boss, he has severe meniere's, has had the op, to no success is currently undergoing steroid injections into his inner ear & is also having cranial oesteopathy, he still gets really bad dizzy spells and has a lot of time off work, he's a great guy & everyone here wants to see him better, can anyone help with suggestions of treatments he hasn't had?

Any help greatfully received

Hx
1 Responses
I had Meniere's disease.  I follow a gluten free diet, which has eliminated any Meniere like symptoms.  I used to have attacks every few days for several years.  If you are stil looking at these sites, let me know, and I will go further into detail about what he can do to elminate his attacks.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life