Hearing Loss Community
698 Members

Sudden hearing loss

Hi everyone, I am new here and need some help for the sudden hearing loss in my left ear. I went to my gp who referred me to the ENT department at a local hospital. I had a hearing test and I couldn’t hear anything in the affected ear. I got the hearing aids but a  week later the problem started again. I am looking forward to get the treatment from any hearing loss treatment clinic in Toronto like the hearing solutions. I don’t love wearing hearing aids, but I think it would be easier if they were a constant thing. I would like to hear peoples experiences and the best option for me from what I have said. Thanks in advance for any response.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life